Medicines for treatment at the clinic with a list of categories of individuals with a preferential right to be treated:
1. Oncological diseases.
2. Tuberculosis patients.
3. Leprosy patients.
4. Endocrinological diseases (diabetes).
5. Mental diseases.
7. Heart valve prostheses and the unit operated on the move.
8.Lonely pensioners who need others’ help.
9. 1941-1945 war invalids and veterans, as well as people equated to them.
10. 1941-1945 war veterans.
11. People with disabilities who participated in the liquidation of consequences of the Chernobyl accident.
13. People of the retirement age who did military service in nuclear radiation ranges and other nuclear facilities.
If you have found a mistake in the text, select it and press CTRL + ENTER to send notifications to the site administrator.