"Navoiy Dori-Darmon" JSC announced a contest on the evaluation of the system of corporate governance
In order to comply with the recommendations of the Corporate Governance Code Navoiy Dori-Darmon »JSC announced a contest on the evaluation of the system of corporate governance in society. Assessment scheduled for the end of 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. participating in the competition must submit the following documents:
- Application (the letter);
A copy of the certificate of state registration and licensing;
- the duration of the proposed terms of the contract (the amount of service fees and other).
2. To participate in the contest by sending a proposal to the following address: 210100, Republic of Uzbekistan, Surat city of Navoiy, Navoiy street, 65. Or e-mail the society email@example.com
3. The Offers will be accepted until March 1, 2017.
For more information, telephone: (0436) 224-41-21
"Navoiy Dori-Darmon" JSC announces:
"Navoiy Dori-Darmon" JSC financial report of the National Audit Standards in 2017 and 2016, the 2017 annual financial report in accordance with international audit standards, conduct an audit conducted for selection of audit organizations accepted the invitation to the competition.
The name and location of the selection commission:
"Navoiy Dori-Darmon" JSC, the Supervisory Board of the city of Navoiy, Navoiy 65.
Competitive proposals for the location and time:
- 2016 financial report in accordance with international audit standards, conduct an audit of "Navoiy Dori-Darmon" JSC 01.03.2017 years, should be provided;
- 2017 financial report of the National Audit standards and conduct an audit in accordance with International auditing standards "Navoiy Dori-Darmon" proposals should be submitted until 01.04.2017 JSC;
Requirements for participation in the competition for the audit organization:
- invited to participate in the competition, the auditor conducting the cost of service;
- a license to operate a copy of the auditor;
- information about the organization (general information, history, contact information);
- information on the organization's list of major customers and experience;
- aditorning copies of qualification certificates, and other international certificates;
"XAC" (MSA) audit certificate.
- A copy of the insurance policy;
- audit methodology and audit reporting model;
- other documents.
For more information on the contest, tel: 0436 224-41-21.